CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

countdown{s}

I feel like my life consists of multiple countdowns
everyday something else comes up that I look ahead for.
some good. some bad.


{ 1 } more night until I fly home to do wedding plans, bridal shower
{ 5 } more nights until Dane returns from France
[I'm getting anxious. hurry hurry]
{ 9 } more nights until I have to get my wisdom teeth out. ugh. [not happy for this]
{28} more nights until I can enjoy summer without school. yay!
{43} more nights until all of my family comes up to UT
[pre-wedding events]
{48} more nights until Dane and I leave for CA
{52} more nights until we are married.


Sometimes I feel like these dates are getting further away
just like the galloping scene in
Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

3 thoughts:

Brooke Wilkins said...

it will go by quick! We are so so so excited to see you! love you chels!

Chris and Abby said...

Chelsea!! I love your engagment pictures.. you guys are ADORABLE!! and your new little place is so cute. I'm stoked that you guys found something so close to school. We can't wait to come to Cali for the wedding! whoo hoo! Miss you guys. Hope the wedding plans are going well. :)

Anonymous said...

夜裡寂寞视频聊天室 , 寂寞男生的聊天室 , 色聊女的qq , se聊网 , 网上裸聊室 , 一对一裸聊室 , 大正妹影音视讯聊天室 , 文字聊天室 , 真人秀视频聊天室 , 比较开放的视频聊天室