CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

recently...

it was my 21st birthday!
woo hoo vegas baby.. oh wait.. nevermind..
but it was still a great day because Mandy (my lovable roommate) made sure i had a blast.
she made me cinnamon rolls for breakfast and didn't complain about waiting in a longer then usual line at the in n out in Orem.

Mandy, Natalia and I went to in n out for my birthday lunch, and can i just say it was the greasiest most amazing burger i have had in a long time.

and i had to get a neapolitan shake. perfect.

then that night
(after mandy and i decorated our little christmas tree.. can you see it? cute huh?)
we went out to dinner at the new Pizza Pie Cafe (buffet style)and i stuffed myself with as much pizza and dessert pizza possible

mandy was the best and made me a cake, my aunt laura even stopped by as well and delivered a cake too with my cousin. It was such a great day.
we ate cake and opened presents from my mom and mandy
thanks you guys!
slipper socks from mandy

The next night I went to salt lake and received these
they are so beautiful, i love them!
He did a fabulous job picking them out and making sure they were "spunky" enough for me
i love the curly things and the orchids and tulips are wonderful
thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes

1 thoughts:

Lyndsay Almeida said...

you are too cute! love your blog. :)