CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 26, 2009

merry christmas

no snow. no ice. weather above 65 degrees.
no one could ask for better weather around christmas time at home.
dane came to visit my family and I for the weekend before christmas and it was a blast having him come home with me.

here are a few photos the week of christmas...

the "gingerbread" sand castle made up of everything from ritz, to m&ms, cereal, pastries you name it. the Ritz Carlton always makes an amazing display.

before the christmas concert noah participated in that my home stake put on

we had a lot of beach time jumping from dana point to laguna down to san clemente. trying to show him all my favorite spots in so little time.

christmas is always a fun event at my house with the little ones.
here is faye so organized and heading straight for her room right after.

Tess also talked me into a "photoshoot" for her and her friend ruby on christmas day.

Christmas Day.. pretty huh?

it beats being in 18 degree weather thats for su
re..


cool rock sculptures down by the harbor.

it's incredible how they do them

2 thoughts:

Brooke Wilkins said...

i love you! It was fun to have dane visit. Ummm where are the pictures of me???

Chris and Abby said...

Cute pictures!! and cali looks amazing this time of year.. I'm ready to escape the snow and hit up a little sunshine. Boarding and the chill hangouts were so much fun!!Thanks for hanging on the hill with me :) Good luck with this new semester and hope to see you guys again in feb!!