CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 30, 2009

byu vs utah

this past weekend was the big BYU vs UTAH rivalry game.
contrary to what my recent posts might make you think, i dont go to many football games.
before this year I believe i went to a total of 3 games in my life, serious. and now in the past 2 months i have doubled my number! to add to that i finally am understanding football for once and enjoying it :) thanks to the ute.
my lack of experience with college football and rivalry games i have never been to town during a byu/utah game and let me tell you.. it was intense.
I just don't understand how nuts fans can get and how rude people can be because of a game. Saturday was an experience, especially going to BYU and playing volleyball for the Y but dating a ute and having gone to more utah football games than byu games, i felt like i was cheering for both sides!


red vs blue..

The game went back and forth and the forth quarter got pretty intense especially after a yawn worthy 3rd quarter. it went into over time 20-20 and byu finished the game 26-23.
I have never seen so many zoobies in my life rush the field.

crazy zoobies. :)

he was a good sport and actually smiled for a picture after the game.. but you can see the sadness in his eyes. I'm sorry!! but i had to capture the moment :)

the rivalry will continue...

2 thoughts:

Brooke Wilkins said...

how come you are so cute? I love this post! Dane looks sad, but he is a trooper! I love it! I hope we can make our little plan happen! :) I love it!

Anonymous said...

little plan what's that?

Rivalry is what makes college so great. You should get it you've played lights out in two 5 game matches this season against the rival Utes. Football is magnified a thousand times.

Love Ghandi