CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

halloween

I wasn't sure how this halloween would work out.
I had been sick since thursday {just in time for the weekend} so friday i just stayed home and coughed alll night.
{side story:
i took a muscle relaxer to help me sleep through the night on friday and i did this went to bed early, then i open my eyes about a half hour later and i thought i saw 2 people in red shirts. one crouching next to mandys bed, the other by the dresser. i sit up and start yelling "who is that, whos there? what is this?" Mandy, who was just falling asleep shoots up and runs to flip the light on, no one was there. But i remember seeing them...here's the thing. i wasn't scared, i just didnt know who was in the room. i fell right back asleep. i think it was just the muscle relaxers and all this flu medicines i had been taking that day. I still freaked mandy out and we slept with the light on and she left the room and watched cast away with our other roommates.}

so on saturday, i was at home all day cleaning and just laying low and luckily Ki had talked me into going out that night instead of staying at home sick on halloween.

Ki, Carpe and I dressed up as flowers last year and this year we wanted to be something fun, we decided on skunks.
My awesome mother made us 3 our skunk costumes and they were a hit all night. Everyone laughed and thought they were such great costumes. Thanks mom!

ki and carpe
the skunks.


we went to pick up a scary movie and look who i found :)
kevin :) i havent seen him in what seems like years. we were babes together and grew up like a brother/sister


we also had a skunk walk...


4 thoughts:

My Walkabout said...

the skunk walk is great, especially the jiggle at the end!

Brooke Wilkins said...

UMMMM I LOVE THE skunk walk! are you kidding me! HILARIOUS! I love you girlies! You are all so cute! I miss you!! Look at all your followers! get outta town!

Anonymous said...

NIce.

Love Dad

christina key said...

i am so glad you brought your swine over to hang out with us, even if it was only for a bit. loves you! hope you feel better