CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

youtube is awesome

I have never been into youtube before unless someone tells me of a video to watch. These are some that i have loved introduced by other people...

stanky leg baby



remember how i posted the song Colors by Amos Lee the other day? This is a cover of Amos Lee's song Sweet Pea (also in the AT&T commercials)
this guys is so good i love his voice



mandy showed me this one and it is one guy from Yale who recorded himself and harmonizing. He is amazing.



this one just makes me laugh :)



this is the top 100 youtubes



1 thoughts:

Elise said...

okay Drew & I are laying in bed just DIEING over the stanky leg baby one. HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA. What the heck. And the little baby isn't even copying anyone. She's just doin her thang.