CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

october.

the temperature dropped and yesterday i would have said it felt like winter, but today is better because it actually feels like autumn now.
I love all the trees changing colors and how utah has real seasons compared to where i grew up in california it was pretty much the same all year long.


I really hope this fall i can go to a pumpkin patch and pick out pumpkins with friends and have a pumpkin carving night.


I also hope I can find time this year to take a drive into the canyon and take pictures of the fall season and capture all the leaves changing. I didn't get a chance to last year, so I am hoping this year I can get out there on a sunday and drive to park city.


1 thoughts:

Brandon said...

K. Let's go. :)

p.s. (I'm in class right now. Kayla is right by me)