CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

i need to remember

the things that i love.
for lunch i grabbed a loaf of bread from the wilk on campus and can i just tell you how delicious these little guys are? It's a wheat loaf that is warm and soft on the inside accompanied with honey butter. while i was eating this it got me thinking that i absolutely love them. (i know my mom loves them too) and i was thinking about all these random little things that make me happy which i needed today...

tiny loaf of wheat bread and honey-butter

smores and bon fires at the beach

the PBR
I can't wait for it in January with my family and friends

these children and their smiles and laughter are without a doubt at the top of my list

i love big bulbed lights that string outside throughout a yard

cute old couples still in love

this view of the timp mountain. its my favorite peak here

marley my protective puppy

and i love this new song that lau introduced to me this weekend
called Colors by Amos Lee featuring Norah Jones
perfect song for the way i was feeling today

2 thoughts:

Brooke Wilkins said...

hey! I love you. You are cute. I love the PBR too! I cannot wait! hopefully we will get a big group to go! Miss you! I am excited to see you next week!

Amy G said...

Oh, how I love that bread. When Dad and I come up in November I just might have to go there for breakfast. Love you Chels, you are awesome!