CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

video of africa

I put this video together to show some of my pictures and some videos of the trip as well...
It's 10 minutes long, i know i know. No one really cares, but it means something to me and i love watching it and listening to the little kids voices.
Tell me how you like it..
ps. i now officially have one video up on youtube.

pps. don't watch from my blog, it cuts off half the screen. double click on the actual video to take you to YouTube. I don't know why it did that but oh well. hakuna-matata


7 thoughts:

Amy G said...

I absolutely love the video. I can watch it over and over again. I am so awed at the pictures and so glad you had the experience. Even if I couldn't go I feel like I was there from your pictures.

Brooke Wilkins said...

I agree with mom. I could watch this a million times. I am so excited that you got to experience this. You are beyond awesome. I cannot believe how talented you are. I love you!

My Walkabout said...

Awesome. I need to learn how you added the video's like you did, and how did you get Brett's music to play on YouTube? I always get denied. I also added this to one of my blogs cause i love it so, but your name is splashed all over it for the credits!

Noelle said...

Numba one! NUMBA ONE!

that was so adorable!

Anonymous said...

It means a lot to me also.

I think you will like this Mormon 8:35 - 40 powerful and one of my favorites. I love all of it. Verse 39 is great "notice them not." I try hard to notice.

I know you understand and will gain more and more understanding.

Love, Ghandi

P.S. I am certain Ghandi is smiling down on your efforts. I am also certain he is a member of Christ's church now.

Aubrey Messick said...

Chealsea, I was so moved by this video you put together. I watched the entire thing from start to finish and could watch it all over again. What an incredible trip and so many lasting memories made!

Kim Messick said...

I always love to see other people's photos and videos of their travels because I feel like I'm there with you, experiencing with you, and I loved it. Thanks for sharing! It was awesome and I think I'll go back again tomorrow!