CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

i promise..

..to take more pictures and blog about it...
So i realized that I never uploaded pictures of mandy's birthday way back in July
It is also sad because those were basically the only pictures on my camera from July-now.

the girls for mandys birthday dinner at pizza factory

we are so mature..


Mandy is my roommate and best friend. i love her--she's so awesome and beautiful!

Now lets fast forward 2months picture-less until this last weekend when we had to use the camera for a photo scavenger hunt.
It was Liz, myself and for security purposes i always make up little names and we will just call them Ute (yes. as in U of Utah. i know what am i thinking?) and Stanky-leg after that fabulous dance move.
They came down from Salt Lake went to dinner then had an hour to find all of the things on our list to beat the other team.
We were very competitive and might or might not have cheated depending on how you look at the situation and understand there were really no rules.
we are sorry that we are so creative.

(ute and i just hanging out.)

Then Liz and I both became brave and i allowed her to ride my scooter in the parking lot.
Scarier moment for me then her, but luckily stanky-leg helped her...


I will try my best to post more regularly. starting now.

2 thoughts:

Brooke Wilkins said...

um i love you and i love your pic with the "Ute" He looks cute in that pic! I can't believe you let Liz ride your scooter! Also I love Mandy, lets just stop right here and now, she's awesome and so great!

meeshw said...

Wait...you posted...no way...
ute is cute...and you look great too...was fun to see you play on kbyu the other night...good job...take care...